Has Anyone Ever Won Lottery Contests by Playing Numbers?

Has Anyone Ever Won Lottery Contests by Playing Numbers That They Dream?

There was a time when I thought I was probably playing lottery contests too much. I had started to dream about picking winning numbers in three different dreams over two weeks. Most of the time I forgot my dreams as soon as I woke up, but not my number picking dreams. Although these dream numbers were different in each dream, I actually remembered which numbers I picked in my dreams.

Win lottery contests with defeater


My family thought I was crazy, and in retrospect they were right to be skeptical. But when you look at the statistics, there really shouldn't be anything that dissuades you from playing your "dream numbers" in lottery contests. They have just as good a chance of winning as numbers picked any other way. Besides, what have you got to lose? Play the numbers, and if you win, you can rub the skeptics' noses in the fact for many years to come. If your numbers lose, tell everyone you used the lottery's quick pick system to select your numbers.

There are, in fact, cases of lottery contest players who dreamed lottery numbers and then won when they played them. Many other lottery players over the past several years have dreamed lottery numbers and then won playing them. In fact, one man in Virginia won more than $10,000 recently by playing his dream numbers.

So remember: the numbers that you dream are just as likely to win as any other numbers you might play. Although your lottery contest dreams might not be truly magical, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from playing those numbers if you enjoy doing it.

 

Comments

  1. you said you would numbers and check to see if my e-mail was good but still haven't recived the numbers yet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lottery Defeated: The Software That Beats The Lottery